Saturday, December 24, 2005

Alpha Post

Its Christmas Eve and I decided to create a new blog for the family. This is all "unofficial", so don't hold me responsible for any of the comments in here :)
Amy-Rose (in her 9th month of pregnancy with Natalie Jaye) and I are recovering from our trip to San Antonio. We are still tired, but I wouldn't trade the trip for anything. Getting to see Mom and Krista - along with the rest of my Bishop family- was easily worth Christmas traffic in San Antonio.
Mom's surgery seems to have gone well; however, we won't know how well the electrodes work until she completely heals. We should be able to see the results beginning in six weeks.
We shacked up with Damaris and Jackie following a quick trip to Bishop and we had fun catching up with them. Upon searching for a possible bedtime snack, I discovered how Damaris stays in such good shape. If her cupboard and refrigerator are accurate indicators of her food intake, she doesn't eat....ANYTHING! Just kidding, there was a box of Chocolate Lucky Charms ;)
All kidding aside, the trip was much needed and I never knew how much of a momma's boy I was until it was time to say goodbye. Speaking of which, this comment is getting a little long. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home